Gradually and gently exfoliate, smooth the skin and draw out impurities using esmi’s Charcoal Skin Treat. Regular use reduces dead skin build up and assists in reducing the appearance of congested skin.
Treat your skin with:
CHARCOAL - Detoxifying, anti-bacterial, anti-acne
10% Fruit Acid Combination
5% Glycolic Acid
5% Lactic Acid - Detoxifying, smoothing + exfoliating
Purify and detoxify the skin with this gentle exfoliating serum. Regular use will also help to increase the effects of other skincare actives by allowing for deeper product penetration.
- Smooths Rough Skin
- Reduces clogging
- Draws out impurities under the skin, detoxifies and dries them out
- Reduces dead skin build up
- Assists in reducing the appearance of blackheads
- Increases the effectiveness of other active ingredients
- Infused with 24k Gold Flakes
- Water Based
- Daily Gradual Exfoliator
- Suitable for most skin types
- Safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding
HOW TO USE
Using the dropper, apply a pea-sized amount to your charcoal brush. Massage into freshly cleansed skin avoiding the under eye area. Leave for 5-10 minutes, then wet the charcoal brush and massage around the face to remove any softened dead skin cells before washing off completely.
Note: You may experience a tingling sensation (potentially mild to intense), which is completely normal.
- This product can draw out impurities underneath the skin; therefore skin may appear more blemished in the first couple of weeks. Continue use after impurities have emerged.
- Protect your skin daily with a sunscreen.
- Pair with other esmi Skin Treat Serums to boost hydration.
- Can be used up to 5 consecutive nights in the first week, then dropping back to suit your skin needs- anywhere from 1-3 times p/w is beneficial
- Use caution if using with other products containing AHA or BHA acid ingredients
Aqua, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Cocoglycerides (Coconut Oil derived), Charcoal, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Capryl Glycol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Hydroxyethylcellulose
CHARCOAL BRUSH CARE
The Charcoal brush can be rinsed after each use with water. Always ensure the brush is facing downwards to dry. Every 2 weeks to a month (depending on usage) the brush can be cleaned with a gentle cleanser and sanitised with an alcohol wipe.